Resources and Research
If you're considering a cosmetic enhancement, either surgical or non-surgical, the next step is to learn more. Visit our animation library with detailed information on many of our most popular procedures.
Viewing theses educational multi-media presentations of procedures you are considering before your consultation with Dr. Hamori will allow you to have a more effective conversation and better understand your options.
View animation library (Now compatible with iPad!)
Authored by Christine Hamori, MD
Postoperative Clitoral Hood Deformity After Labiaplasty
Christine A. Hamori, MD, Aesthetic Surgery Journal September 2013 33: 1030-1036, first published on September 4, 2013
Aesthetic Outcomes of Labioplasty
Christine A. Hamori, MD, Aesthetic Surgery Journal September 29, 2011, 1090820X11422228, first published on September 29, 2011
Female Genital Rejuvenation
Christine A. Hamori, MD, FACS
Plastic Surgery Pulse News
Quality Medcial Publishing, Inc.
A Retrospective Study of Changes in Physical Symptoms and Body Image after Reduction Mammaplasty
Co-authored by Dr. Hamori along with Brian S. Glatt, M.D., David B. Sarwer, Ph.D., Daniel E. O'Hara, M.D., Louis P. Bucky, M.D., and Don LaRossa, M.D. Published in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery magazine.
Here are links to more information for your convenience. Many are articles from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
Making an Informed Decision
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Psychological Aspects of Plastic Surgery
- Breast Implant Safety
- Berman Sexual Health - bermansexualhealth.com
- New Beauty - newbeauty.com
- Daily Beauty Blog - newbeauty.com/dailybeauty
- Procedure Descriptions – surgery.org/public/procedures
- Breast Implant Safety – www.breastimplantsafety.org
- Breast Augmentation Information – www.implantinfo.com
- Liposuction Information – www.liposite.com
- Male and Female Sexual Function – www.hisandherhealth.com
- Skin Care Product Information – www.obagi.com
Still have questions?
Dr. Hamori is happy to answer your questions by telephone or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.