Christine A. Hamori, MD, FACS
Dr. Christine Hamori, an ivy-league trained, board certified plastic surgeon, specializes in facial and body contouring surgery.
Experienced in the art and science of body enhancement, Dr. Hamori’s practice is devoted to helping both women and men achieve a positive body image and maintain a youthful appearance at any age.
A graduate of Tulane University School of Medicine (MD), Dr. Hamori completed her surgical residency at Boston University where she was chosen to be chief resident during her 5th year. She then completed a plastic surgery residency at University of Pennsylvania.
Meet Dr. Hamori
Dr. Hamori has published and presented in numerous peer review journals and conferences on breast and nipple surgery, and labioplasty. She has appeared in and been interviewed by many media including Allure magazine, New Beauty magazine, Boston’s WCVBTV - Channel 5 News, “The Montel Williams Show” and "The Doctors."
She is an avid triathlete, runner and former All-American fencer.
Licensure and Board Certification:
- American Board of Plastic Surgeons
- Massachusetts State License
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Academic and Administrative Appointments:
- Asst. Professor of Surgery, Boston Medical Center
(July 1996 to March 2002)
- Clinical Instructor, University of Pennsylvania
- Tobey Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Plymouth
- Nantucket Cottage Hospital
You can reach Dr. Hamori by e-mail at or by telephone at 781-934-2200.
Photo: Rebecca Brown Photography