Preparing for Your Visit
If you currently have an appointment, please call the office at (781) 934-2200 to confirm your visit and to receive detailed instructions.
Before your visit
Each person visiting the office (staff and patients alike) will be required to complete a health screening questionnaire.
Patients will also need to complete "homework" items including consents pertinent to your appointment using our patient portals. This will help to eliminate unnecessary contact at the time of your visit.
- Give us a call when you arrive in the parking lot, and we will let you know when it's okay to come up.
- Your health screening form must be completed online, before entering the office.
- Everyone must wear a mask to enter the building.
- When it's time, you will be escorted directly in to your treatment room.
- Staff and patients must use our sanitizer station and have both temperature and oxygen saturation taken at the office door before entering.
Our safety standards
We have installed a medical grade air filtration system to clean and sterilize indoor air. The Jade SCA5000C Air Purification System is among the most advanced and effective air purification systems on the market today, bringing clean, fresh and re-energizing air to the office. Our entire office has been disinfecting and as always all high-touch surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned between each patient.
To allow adequate time for sanitizing between visits and to maintain social distance, we have modified our scheduling to allow for more individualized care.
We understand the new flow of things may take some time to adjust to. We're here to help if you have any questions about being prepared for your visit with forms or any other concerns you may have. Please don't hesitate to reach out by phone at (781) 934-2200 or by email to our office manager firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to: Home page