Plastic Surgery Massachusetts - Christine Hamori, MD, FACS
When you are considering cosmetic surgery or a medical spa treatment, you deserve the very best. Finding a plastic surgeon who is qualified, experienced, and who has similar values to you is also of the utmost importance.
Choosing a Qualified Plastic Surgeon
Did you know that any physician who performs cosmetic surgery can call themselves a “plastic surgeon?” even if they are not trained specifically in plastic surgery techniques? That’s why it is important to do your homework.
- American Board of Plastic Surgeons
- Massachusetts State License
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Scroll down for full list of surgical treatments.
Serving Boston’s South Shore, Cape Cod and Nantucket
Now practicing in a brand new, stand-alone building with a state-of-the-art surgery suite and attending surgical staff the Duxbury, Massachusetts office, Christine Hamori Cosmetic Surgery + Skin Spa allows you to choose a location that suits your needs — the quiet, confidential setting of the private office, or one of the following hospitals:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Plymouth
- Nantucket Cottage Hospital.